Friday, July 21, 2006

back from the beach.....

well..i am home sweet home...actually not a bad trip...i have loaded a few pics of the back of the place...one pic shows megan laying by the pool next to her step mom....really shows how fair she is...course, Stacy lives in Florida and has a terrific tan....the pups are sure glad i am home...now i am watching a neighbors dog too...mine are being very possessive but they pretty much get along,as long as the guest doesnt get too much attention...funny how the dogs act like jealous siblings.........ta ta

3 Comments:

Blogger val said...

Two years ago I spent 4 nights in hospital, and my African Grey parrot - not the world's most affectionate creature - was a complete softy when I got out. He has 8 days coming up. He should be ready to sleep tucked in my arms this time.

3:44 AM  
Blogger ann said...

thank you for visiting me ... I'm a dreamer too ... have a lovely week

lotsa luv ann xxxxxx

2:14 PM  
Blogger JoJo said...

Hey! Glad to get on your blog and check out your pictures. I get so confused when trying to match names from the Molly blog to the Blogger names!!
I love your name 'daydream believer'....makes me think of the Monkees.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home