Monday, June 26, 2006

been awhile

dear blogger,
been awhile....guess i havent had a lot to say. been busy and broke! looking forward to a vacation..going to nags head with the outlaws, and my ex for a week. ought to be interesting to say the least! megan will be going home with him for another week after, so i think i may be looking forward to that week even more.....to be alone....sounds like heaven! not that i dont enjoy my children's company...i love it, but i havent been alone for a week in a while, and even though i have to work, it will be blissfull....
still trying to lose weight, neverending battle..must try someday to figure out what exactly is at the root of my subconscious desire to be unattractive!..........now there is room for some therapy!
why is it that men can gain and lose weight so easily and it is hell for a woman? and i for one like a little meat on my man's bones....
why is it that an extra 10-15lbs canmake such a difference in ones outlook towards life?....this extra 15 keeps me inside....i feel gross, and dont even want to socialize with friends. but once off, i will be out on the town and a social butterfly....i pity the unfortunate person that comes along and reads my blog, i feel they will think i am a depressed person....not the case at all folks!...actually i am very happy with my life and have been very blessed....this blog helps me to vent any frustrations i may have, and for some reason that is the only time i feel the need to write anything.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home