Monday, June 19, 2006

best years of my life

was thinking about my old schoolmates, and thinking how we think the world revolves around the 4 years in highschool, or maybe even the college years...then time goes by and it is hard to remember last names of the most important people in your life....my freshman year at college was a ball, and i cant say i have kept in touch with anyone...so if there are members of tau sigma alfa out there...(this i dont believe is a real soroity....just stood for third (floor) south androscoggin hall) get in touch....

2 Comments:

Blogger val said...

I married one of my college friends. What was his name now...

3:33 AM  
Blogger JoJo said...

Isn't it funny how, when we are in high school, everything is so important...all the teen drama, all the tears, listening to songs about love and loss, thinking they were written "just for me".. then you get into college, and then into the real world and realize how unimportant the drama was?

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home