Wednesday, September 13, 2006

been a while...


looking forward to next tuesday! i only have a minute, but it has been 12 days since i posted, didnt want to appear to have lost interest! gonna have to take some time and look through everyones blogs, i have missed you all! well it has been a month now, still only have lost the 5 lbs....the hoodia never showed, so i called to b.tch them out, but they were very pleasant and are sending me the spray and the liquid...we shall see .. they have a week to get it to me or i am demanding my $$ back.. been weddinged out here lately, several of my youngest daughters friends are marrying their future exhusbands at age 19 and 20....geez, that is how old i was the first time...you would think these girls would want to wait a bit...the last wedding was this past saturday...i looked around at the "kids" it looked like Kelly's tee ball team from when she was 5 years old ....all the same kids, coaches and parents....i guess i am getting old...they looked so young!....i will try to get back here today and actually make an interesting post! till then....everyone take care!

3 Comments:

Blogger val said...

Welcome back! Haven't had a wedding for a year, now, sighs with relief.

11:39 AM  
Blogger JoJo said...

Glad you are back, Jacky!! We missed you!!! :)

"marrying their future ex husbands"!! hahaha Good one! Well, you know, I was engaged when I was 20; I thought it'd last forever. We broke up after I graduated from college; we both had so much growing up and living to do.

2:30 PM  
Blogger ann said...

I'm at that age when it's weddings weddings weddings... my kids are that age... one down, two to go... hmmmm

I bought hoodia and it doesn't work... sorry... it hasn't done a darn thing for me... :>((

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home