Saturday, August 19, 2006

Speaking of diets: a friend sent me this joke.....

I used to have a Labrador retriever & I was buying a large bag of Purina at Walmart and was in line to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog(?).On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Purina Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time; but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IV's in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again.I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a tall, guy who was behind her. Horrified, she asked if I'd been poisoned, and was that the reason for my being hospitalized. I told her no, I'd been sitting in the street licking my private parts and a car hit me.I thought the big guy was going to have to stagger out the door he was laughing so hard. by the way ladies...4 days on the diet, lost 2lbs....which i am sure is just water weight...but a pound is a pound to me!...the hoodia has not arrived yet....so i am doing this purely on will power....banana's and salad! i am starting my own diet craze!...but for some reason whenever i diet, i get horrible leg cramps...so i am having a banana a day to help with potassium....seems to be working ok...cant seem to find any different pics of our guy on google...where else to you get them?

2 Comments:

Blogger ann said...

funny funny story... I loved it. You can take any pics that I post... everyone shares. There's Bobby at mrsbg or whatever I may have on London-Love....I don't know where I get them from, I put a thank you to everyone in my profile. None of them are private pics of vdo as they are either publicity stills or from his films and loci...

5:09 PM  
Blogger JoJo said...

That story is a hoot!!

Great job on the weight loss; a little at a time, like 2 lbs a week, is the best way to go.

I didn't take the hoodia today and am ravenously starving, so I would have to say that it does work.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home