Wednesday, August 16, 2006

does eating cake before dawn count?


okay folks ....the diet has begun! GOAL 40lbs realistic goal 25lbs,but will be content with 15lbs off ... anyway the diet began this am with 2 cups of coffee sweetened with sugar substitute, and cream substitute, and .....the last slice of Bday cake.(at 5am) so ....i will not bore you guys with the details daily, but i have been 7 hours now with no carbs! it is lunch time and so far so good!... no carbs shall pass these lips....wish me luck! honestly if i could just drop a pound a week i would be happy..

5 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Good Luck! Be kind to yourself.....Treat yourself to something you really enjoy once in a while :)

12:34 PM  
Blogger ann said...

I am with you here and will hold your hold but remember there are no calories...

1.. if you didn't enjoy it
2.. it was off someone else's plate
3.. you were standing up
4.. the biscuit was broken
5. it was the second one when you bogof (buy one get one free)

I think the list is endless.... ;>)

2:36 PM  
Blogger ann said...

sorry... typo .... hold your hand... now I feel guilty because I need to shed a few too... :>(

2:37 PM  
Blogger JoJo said...

You can do it!!! It takes time. I've struggled with weight my entire life and I have a terrible self image. My biggest weakness is sweets - cookies & ice cream, esp. I've been cutting back & working out and it's been slow progress. Scales are forbidden in my house, I only go by how my clothes feel. But I have a LONG way to go.

Ann's right though, about the 5 food rules!! lol

2:44 PM  
Blogger val said...

Most of my life I was the skinny bitch with big boobs that guys loved and girls wanted to hate ('cept I was too nice...) Now I'm vast boobs on an overweight body and I HATE IT but have no willpower to deal with it. Good luck Jacky.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home