Saturday, July 29, 2006

that voice


i put this link on molly, but for any of you that want to hear an interview with Vincent go to this site and scroll down till you see our guy!

www.movieweb.com/movies/film/70/3070/video.php

watching him being himself, i see a lot of what i thought were Bobbisms...but now know it is pure Vincent! i read once where he is quoted as saying something to the effect that acting is being yourself, and adding layers on top. (note: this picture is not from the above mentioned interview.....)

2 Comments:

Blogger val said...

I went to see the interview when you posted it. He's such an understated sort of a person. Perfect to complement me - I way over the top!

3:28 AM  
Blogger ann said...

He intereviews so well, he is so self-effacing and he has the sweetest of voices... this is one of my fav interviews and I do watch it over and over... something I like to do is not watch him, but listen to his voice.... mmmmmmm

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home