Sunday, October 15, 2006

ok Gals i am DONE talking about football


my team stinks this year...still a fan, but just shaking my head!....

i saw that Full Metal Jacket was on HBO but i could not stay up or get up as early as they were running it...and i dont have TIVO, and have never learned how to program a vcr.......way behind the times, technically.... but it has never really been a priority.

this pic is from Good Luck...i have heard the ladies at Molly talk about it, but i have never seen it.

well gotta run, my son and daughter in law are here!..

2 Comments:

Blogger JoJo said...

You can always talk about football with me if you want, Jacky; I'm a big fan. Although these days w/ all the NFL prima donnas, my hubby and I like college better.

I'm hoping to get Good Luck off half.com; he looks so cute in this picture!

XOXO

1:24 PM  
Blogger ann said...

try and see this film... it is hilarious, a brilliant movie and I heartily recommend it...

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home